To celebrate the love of Radha and Krishna, the eternal love story that everyone wants to be a part of is celebrated on Holi day. Here are the celebrations in Delhi. Go through them and find one you like the most.
- Holi Party 2017
- Event Time: Sunday, 12 March 6:00 PM
- Organised by: Global Corporate Tour
- Place: Global Corporate Tour, Noida
- Event Details: The details are not yet out. You might have the usual Holi specials – music, dance, food, and games. Holi is the time for coming together with your friends. So, get them together and celebrate the season of love. You deserve to have a nice time on this last day of Phalgun. Check for the details of the celebration that they will post soon.
- River Rafting and Holi Celebration in Rishikesh
- Event Time: Friday, 10 March 11:30 PM
- Organised by: Hippy Traveller
- Place: Hippy Traveller, South Delhi
- Duration: 1 Night and 2 Days
- Cost: Rs 3199 per person
- Event details: The event is river rafting at Rishikesh to celebrate Holi in Delhi. Your trip to rafting site from Delhi is on a AC Tempo Traveller. This Jungle Camping event is organised on a double or triple sharing basis. You get four meals, one lunch, two breakfasts, one dinner, and snacks in the evening. You have evening DJ party and a swimming pool. Enjoy the evening bonfire when the weather is fine. Campers can enjoy games at the camping site that includes badminton, volleyball, cricket, and more. The main event is the 24-km river rafting and trekking to the Neer Garh Waterfall. Enjoy time on the white sand beach. Additionally, you have body surfing.
- India Holi Festival Tour
- Event time: Saturday, 11 March 9:00 AM – 24 March (14 days)
- Group size: 12 people
- Cost: Rs 99,999
- Place: New Delhi Airport
- Places covered: Rishikesh, Delhi, Pelling, Agra, Darjeeling, and Namchi.
- Event highlights: You get to celebrate Holi. We arrange for your visit to an NGO in Sikkim. Revel in the splendour of the Taj Mahal. In your spare time, you can take part in yoga classes. You take part in the culture and diversity of India by taking part in one of its most important festivals, Holi. Arrive in Delhi and relax in your hotel. You have an orientation in the evening and dinner in the Hauz Khas village. The second day you go to Rishikesh, the Yoga capital of India. You participate in the evening of bonfire Holika Dahan.
Day 3,4 Rishikesh: Day of Holi celebration, eat sweets, Bollywood music and Ashram Prayers on the banks of the Ganges.
Day 5 Delhi: Relax.
Day 6 Agra: See Taj Mahal and return to Delhi.
Day 7 Delhi: Sightseeing.
Day 8: Fly to Namchi.
Day 9 Namchi – Pelling: See the Char Dam and Tendong Hill.
Day 10, 11, 12 Pelling: Revel in the natural beauty, on 12th go to Darjeeling.
Day 13, 14 Darjeeling: Enjoy Darjeeling natural beauty and return to Delhi.
Make your Holi day special. Take the time to choose the event you want to go to with care. It is up to you to give Holi its special flavour.
SOURCE: Aprilialove – Read entire story here.